10lbs of sht in a 1lb bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably can't listen to the sound system with all the windows closed...
But I am wondering, if the windows are even safe inside the doors when down.
They probably rattle inside the doors like a can of marbles and shatter anyway.

That might be a problem either way.

Hmmm... These are the kinds of problems that must be fun trying to engineer solutions for!

I can't afford to blow up my daily, but it is fun to see all the experiments you all are doing.

Keep posting on the project! Thanks!!!

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably can't listen to the sound system with all the windows closed...
But I am wondering, if the windows are even safe inside the doors when down.
They probably rattle inside the doors like a can of marbles and shatter anyway.

That might be a problem either way.

Hmmm... These are the kinds of problems that must be fun trying to engineer solutions for!

I can't afford to blow up my daily, but it is fun to see all the experiments you all are doing.

Keep posting on the project! Thanks!!!

Leaving all the windows up just causes issues like ripping regulators out of the doors or ripping the regulator itself in half. The truck has gotten to a point where it can really only be played at full volume when parked with the doors open and I’m cool with that because it’s not enjoyable sitting inside of it

The glass is fine with the windows down now that I’ve reinforced a bunch of things. Because, the glass would hit the window motor and it actually destroyed the tint on both front windows

I see you’re from Ma, we have audio shows on the RI/MA line just about every month and have one in 2 weeks. You should come check it out

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaving all the windows up just causes issues like ripping regulators out of the doors or ripping the regulator itself in half. The truck has gotten to a point where it can really only be played at full volume when parked with the doors open and I’m cool with that because it’s not enjoyable sitting inside of it

The glass is fine with the windows down now that I’ve reinforced a bunch of things. Because, the glass would hit the window motor and it actually destroyed the tint on both front windows

I see you’re from Ma, we have audio shows on the RI/MA line just about every month and have one in 2 weeks. You should come check it out
Maybe someday, I can make it. I work weekdays every weekend, with two Fridays off a month.
If I go, I'll have to park far away. 1) So my windows don't get blown; and 2) nobody will see me come in with a stock system. It's a Bose, but still...

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a truck or a big a$$ stereo system on wheels? The vibration from the bass is probably what is shaking it apart. If you amp up a fart it will break glass! Image what your truck(?) will do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64