09 LTZ Heated/Cooled Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drew10483

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my heated/cooled seats are not working. This seems to be a common problem. I pulled the module connector under the passenger side and it had the burn mark that everybody talks about. I ordered a new module (pic attached below) and pins. Stupid me forgot to take a picture before I cut the wires. Does somebody have a picture of where which wires go?

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 10.05.02 PM.png

mamcdonald

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my heated/cooled seats are not working. This seems to be a common problem. I pulled the module connector under the passenger side and it had the burn mark that everybody talks about. I ordered a new module (pic attached below) and pins. Stupid me forgot to take a picture before I cut the wires. Does somebody have a picture of where which wires go?

View attachment 204016
Did this resolve your problem? I ask because my passenger side heated seat button on the door will not lite up, and the seat does not heat, are those the same symptoms you had?

OP
OP
D

drew10483

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It did not fix it. Have not had a chance to troubleshoot further.

Trc54

Reaction score
Might be better off finding the same truck as yours at a dealership and checking out the harness.

mamcdonald

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did this resolve your problem? I ask because my passenger side heated seat button on the door will not lite up, and the seat does not heat, are those the same symptoms you had?
I resolved my issue by reseating the connector in the door !

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the picture you needed to get the wires back in? I have some pictures from mine - also a 2009 Tahoe LTZ. The wires had obviously been mucked with before I bought the truck so I can't guarantee the wire colors are right.

Tahoe-connector-1024x768.jpg

Tahoe-pins-1024x768.jpg

Tahoe-wires-1024x768.jpg

Yeah, mine was pretty bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019