08 Tahoe clock adding an hour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TanklessPro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,
My 08 LTZ keeps adding an hour to the clock. I have the NAV screen. Apparently it does not like daylight savings time. Any clues besides changing the entire unit?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
My 08 LTZ keeps adding an hour to the clock. I have the NAV screen. Apparently it does not like daylight savings time. Any clues besides changing the entire unit?
no clue but maybe......it could have something to do with the compass being set for a wrong area and it's getting some kind of data from that and changing the time zone?, really just a thought....is your nav set for the right area also? no idea if that is even possible, live on the cusp of a timezone? just thoughts.....

OP
OP
TanklessPro

TanklessPro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no clue but maybe......it could have something to do with the compass being set for a wrong area and it's getting some kind of data from that and changing the time zone?, really just a thought....is your nav set for the right area also? no idea if that is even possible, live on the cusp of a timezone? just thoughts.....
I’ll give that a try.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when did it start doing this hour thing?

Starting in 2007, the United States and Canada will start Daylight Saving Time (DST) on the second Sunday of March and end on the first Sunday of November. From 1987 to 2006, DST began on the first Sunday in April and ended on the last Sunday of October.Mar 1, 2007

OP
OP
TanklessPro

TanklessPro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It just started doing this. I don’t drive it much, may be once a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe