'07 Yukon XL Denali - Passenger Side Airbag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a '07 Yukon XL Denali and the airbag went on, have a scanner, reset the code twice and it came back.

Any ideas on what the next setp would be? Are there any other "EASY" things to check besides getting a new airbag for replacement?

Anyone see any videos on how to remove the passenger airbag?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is the sensor bad? Driver side airbag sensor on my 03 is bad, so no matter how many times I reset it, comes back immediately. The sensor needs to be replaced. Maybe your sensor is bad.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to read the code and then look it up and see what sensor is bad and replace it. erasing the code does not fix the problem unless you are very lucky or had disconnected it previously for some reason and it just needed to be reset.

generally the airbag it's self does not go bad, it's more likely just a sensor

OP
OP
BSarteSr

BSarteSr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the sensor bad? Driver side airbag sensor on my 03 is bad, so no matter how many times I reset it, comes back immediately. The sensor needs to be replaced. Maybe your sensor is bad.

Well, that might be, I am looking for how do I take the airbag cover off without damaging it.

Any seen a video on "HOW TO"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse