Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Gibson

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • MBRP

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Davey

Reaction score
What do ya'll think on just replacing the muffler. From the research I have done, the Denali Exhaust is already piped with large piping and the muffler is really the only thing holding it back and by pulling the muffler and replacing it with flow-master, magnaflow, etc. you will get the same performance increase and the same sound and NO drone inside the cab....? Without having to install a complete cat-back system. Anyone have thoughts on my findings?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have a spoiler over the rear window or is that a illusion?

yep i'm pretty sure that's an attached spoiler on the third led brake housing.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

What do ya'll think on just replacing the muffler. From the research I have done, the Denali Exhaust is already piped with large piping and the muffler is really the only thing holding it back and by pulling the muffler and replacing it with flow-master, magnaflow, etc. you will get the same performance increase and the same sound and NO drone inside the cab....? Without having to install a complete cat-back system. Anyone have thoughts on my findings?

I just replaced my actual muffler with the Magnaflow 12589, cut off the nasty canister-looking resonator by the bumper, and put on new tips made by Volant. If I had unlimited funds i'd buy the whole Corsa Sport exhaust system.

OP
OP
D

Davey

Reaction score
yep i'm pretty sure that's an attached spoiler on the third led brake housing.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

I just replaced my actual muffler with the Magnaflow 12589, cut off the nasty canister-looking resonator by the bumper, and put on new tips made by Volant. If I had unlimited funds i'd buy the whole Corsa Sport exhaust system.

Felixgun, Any drone in the cab? I want a beefer sound but I don't want something loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts