07 Tahoe Headlight light bulb replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

llllljrlllll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's a dealership in this country that won't pull the Tahoe in and show you how to change the bulb, no charge. It would only take somebody 15 seconds to tell you "screw this, pull this, jerk that, slam this, punch it all back in!"

They should even change the bulb while showing you.

I could be wrong though.

I must have some ****** up dealers around me, cause when I asked, they said that it was very hard and that they charge $125 to do it. **** that. Thank god i found a youtube video on changing the headlight out. By the way, it is a pain in the ass to change it.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have some ****** up dealers around me, cause when I asked, they said that it was very hard and that they charge $125 to do it. **** that. Thank god i found a youtube video on changing the headlight out. By the way, it is a pain in the ass to change it.

Wow that is pretty ****** up. What a rip off!!!

Hammered Avy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So has anybody found a short or trick to easily replace the headlight bulb on nnbs they can share?

Hammered Avy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha to late for that, but like the cold beer idea by the looks of it I'm going to need more cold beer!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse