07 escalade oil pan relief valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious, did you say how many miles is on yours non active afm lifters?

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious, did you say how many miles is on yours non active afm lifters?
I currently have 138k miles on her. I am the secound owner. I bought her with 110k 3 years ago.

Shes running well. 3-4 oil changes a year with ac delco full syn oil and filter. Ive been also adding half of cup or so of ac delco trans fluid to engine oil to help clean engine. Its been good thankfully.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ve got one of the very early 07 with dormant AFM. There were only a handful of those motors that snuck out of the factory in that L92 block.

The funny thing is the owners that were most concerned about having AFM back then never even had it. It was just some rare feature to speculate about on the forums.

Glad to see you’re taking a preemptive stand on the mechanicals being in there. Looking forward to how it does in the years to come now that someone knows they have the real deal.
I have a 6.0 block that's drilled for the AFM, but never had the goofy lifters or VLOM installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv