07-14 Yukon Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've polished and cleared a few sets of headlights. adventurenali92 covered the process very well. I've found that a quality clearcoat lasts several years, certainly longer than whatever crap the chiwanese lights come with. If the clearcoat was the only issue, I wouldn't have even mentioned it. But the other issues are unforgivable at a $300 price point.
So I just noticed the other day that my passenger parking light (upper yellow bulb) and "C" shaped LED bar are not working. I know there's fusee in the engine bay fuse box for parking lights left and right and I checked them and even replaced the fuse for that side but it didn't help. I'm wondering if the way they're wired internally if the "C" bar LED goes out if the yellow parking bulb (194 I believe) goes out.

I have yet to pull the housing and check into it. The low/high beams and turn signal works.

Looking online at other light housings if it comes to getting new ones, I've noticed that they have some out that uses the "C" LED bar as the turn signal. Says it's a switchback and turns yellow and the segments flash in a sequence from top to bottom. Looks pretty neat, but comes with resistors and probably needs to be wired up special. I like simple plug-n-play shit, lol.

s-l960.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900