07-14 floor and trunk liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good tip!!!! ask your brother if he knows how to keep stuff from moving all over the place too... maybe he knows.

Ron
He has one of those huge gun boxes in his cargo area and the top is carpeted... I would love one of those, but can't justify the outrageous ($1200+) cost. I'm thinking about building one.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys seeing the Husky rear cargo liners? I looked on their website, and couldn't find it. I even emailed them, and they said they didn't make one for my Yukon.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys seeing the Husky rear cargo liners? I looked on their website, and couldn't find it. I even emailed them, and they said they didn't make one for my Yukon.

I have part number 28241 in my Tahoe right now. It’s from their weatherbeater line. They also make a 3rd row compatible one. I don’t know how you’re not seeing it. Fill out your vehicle on their website and then go to weather beater for the rear cargo.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have part number 28241 in my Tahoe right now. It’s from their weatherbeater line. They also make a 3rd row compatible one. I don’t know how you’re not seeing it. Fill out your vehicle on their website and then go to weather beater for the rear cargo.

Thanks. Got it. I was looking under a different product category. Weird they didn't suggest what you did when I made my inquiry.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought husky liners and they fit nice and snug with no wiggling around on the rubber floor. I had weathertech liners in my same body style Sierra and they fit like crap. They also fit poorly in my Tahoe (hence the change to husky). View attachment 209945

I also bought a rear cargo liner for $20 off craigslist in grey (hard to pass up the deal) and it fits fairly well. It holds things a bit better than the basic rubber floor.
I need to let it sit in the sun to unwrinkle the edges. View attachment 209946

Also shelf liner works very well to keep things from sliding. It’s cheap and I just throw it down for boxes and stuff.

Shame it has that lip on the side so it won;t drain out the door I guess it just puddles up in there and your feet get soaked? I like to wear my moccasin slippers and kick them off while I drive. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401