07-14 floor and trunk liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure how it would do with the rubber flooring... I've been mulling over getting one for the cargo area.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

That is what I am wondering too... if it is just another layer that moves around too... then I'll pass.

Ron

Schwartzint1

Reaction score
I have one and it’s very slick. Moves a lot. I’m looking for ways to fix it, but still easily remove it for cleaning.

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one and it’s very slick. Moves a lot. I’m looking for ways to fix it, but still easily remove it for cleaning.
Will that settles that, thanks for the confirmation.

Just a hint that I learned from my brother (who's a police officer) on how to clean our flooring...

He goes to coin operated car washes and uses the suds brush to scrub out the interior floor surface. He then rolls forward to the vacuums and sucks it all out. He showed me on my Tahoe and my floors never looked so clean!

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will that settles that, thanks for the confirmation.

Just a hint that I learned from my brother (who's a police officer) on how to clean our flooring...

He goes to coin operated car washes and uses the suds brush to scrub out the interior floor surface. He then rolls forward to the vacuums and sucks it all out. He showed me on my Tahoe and my floors never looked so clean!

Good tip!!!! ask your brother if he knows how to keep stuff from moving all over the place too... maybe he knows.

Ron

cjracer20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good tip!!!! ask your brother if he knows how to keep stuff from moving all over the place too... maybe he knows.

Ron

One nice thing about the rubber floor is that it's easy to clean up the freshly scrambled eggs that fall out of the shopping bag on the way home.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I have read that some guys have put a thin piece of carpet between the floor and liner and it helps keep it from sliding.
however I am thinking a large size door entry mat would fit and probably not slide at all, they have some at walmart. target, Costco etc. I have one inside the house on tile and linoleum and neither one budge.

OP
OP
Ron C

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One nice thing about the rubber floor is that it's easy to clean up the freshly scrambled eggs that fall out of the shopping bag on the way home.

*lol* .. yup, and I like it for the dirt snow/ice/salt etc... wipe it off, put some armor-all on it. and it's black again

Ron

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought husky liners and they fit nice and snug with no wiggling around on the rubber floor. I had weathertech liners in my same body style Sierra and they fit like crap. They also fit poorly in my Tahoe (hence the change to husky). 9E7AA1FD-AD8C-479E-8FD8-2ECD86C8FD0B.jpeg

I also bought a rear cargo liner for $20 off craigslist in grey (hard to pass up the deal) and it fits fairly well. It holds things a bit better than the basic rubber floor.
I need to let it sit in the sun to unwrinkle the edges. 7C225B3A-B5C1-4621-92B7-57CA6B1D63C1.jpeg

Also shelf liner works very well to keep things from sliding. It’s cheap and I just throw it down for boxes and stuff.