07-14 Chevy Tahoe paint codes/color match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 2009 Chevy Tahoe LS/SSV. I want to color match my new fender flares to rest of the body. I know my paint code is U 8624 according to the RPO sticker. I know there are a few different shades of white can anyone tell me exactly what white I want?

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are going to paint yourself you can use single stage which an automotive paint store can mix to match the aged paint on vehicle. they can also do it for base coat clear coat.In your paint code U8624

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call your local GM dealer, give them your VIN, and they can tell you the specific paint code for your truck.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have a 2009 Chevy Tahoe LS/SSV. I want to color match my new fender flares to rest of the body. I know my paint code is U 8624 according to the RPO sticker. I know there are a few different shades of white can anyone tell me exactly what white I want?

You want paint code 50 or GAZ known as Summit White or Olympic White.

OP
OP
Tahoe_SSV

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
I saw a 07-14 Chevy Suburban that was parked next to mine. Now, I don't know how many different shades of white the GMT900 Tahoe/Suburban came with, but I could clearly see a total difference between the two. See attached picture. mine is the one on RIGHT.

Attachments

• 20230317_112254.jpg
    20230317_112254.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 7

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a 07-14 Chevy Suburban that was parked next to mine. Now, I don't know how many different shades of white the GMT900 Tahoe/Suburban came with, but I could clearly see a total difference between the two. See attached picture. mine is the one on RIGHT.
That's White Diamond Tricoat AKA White Diamond Pearl, Code 98, GBN or WA800J.

OP
OP
Tahoe_SSV

Tahoe_SSV

Reaction score
Oh. OK. My paint code says U8624. According to my research, my color is Summit/Olympic White. I am wanting to find a Quart Paint kit to paint my new fender flares to match my truck. Can anyone recommend me a kit with a quart of basecoat and quart of clear coat that I can use my LVLP paint gun to accomplish this?

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find a automotive paint store in your area, they can mix the amount you will need. Take your vehicle with you and they can use handheld device on you truck and mix formula that will match perfect.