06 Escalade cargo cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
I know the subject of a cargo cover for GMT800 models comes up from time-to-time, but I keep hoping someone has found a solution but didn't post it. I'm looking for a cargo cover that will fit behind the second row seats of 02-06 Escalade base, Tahor and/or Yukon. The windows are tinted, but I'd still like to be able to cover the cargo area when traveling with luggage. Any suggestions?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm also curious if a cargo cover from another make/model vehicle would work. I had a cargo cover that was black, supposedly from an Escalade. I screwed up tho and sold it years ago. Haven't been able to find another one since.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fairly sure the covers are the same for Escalade, Tahoe and Yukon. The shades for the Escalade ESV, Suburban, and Yukon XL are the same within the group, but different than the Escalade, Tahoe and Yukon ones. But I'll keep an eye out.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I am fairly sure the covers are the same for Escalade, Tahoe and Yukon. The shades for the Escalade ESV, Suburban, and Yukon XL are the same within the group, but different than the Escalade, Tahoe and Yukon ones. But I'll keep an eye out.
Exactly. The long body covers are longer--side to side--then the short body. Iirc 64" 's to 66" 's.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The longer ones will obviously work with short wheel base, but not the other way around.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. The LWB shades are too long--spring end to spring end. They are too big too lock into the hole provided for the shade.

What? The indentations in the sidewall plastic covering are further apart on the long wheel base versions?