05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i took a long trip to Homer from Anchorage (4hrs each way). By then both my rear door speakers were already blown (actually blown channels in Bose amp) and my two fronts were intermittently working, so that made for a very long trip. Mind you i never drive this thing anymore. But as soon as i got back home that night I ordered speakers.

I've been eyeing some speakers and decided this time to pass on the generic pioneer, kicker, alpine, etc speakers and went with CT sounds strato series, which is their mid grade components. Great price and great reviews.
Old Bose....that still worked!!! I'll give it to Bose...they make one hell of a speaker.
View attachment 198827 View attachment 198828
The new new.
View attachment 198829 View attachment 198830 View attachment 198831
So far they sound great just off the head unit but you can tell they're hungry for more power @150rms. So near future I might be looking for an amp for these.

Looking good man, glad to see you back after the spam attack. PPI makes some really nice cheap 4 channels amps. When I was competing PPI amps had one of the cleanest signals and the adjustable crossovers were dead on.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Looking good man. How much do those speakers run? I’ve always run Pioneer and been happy but wouldn’t mind trying something new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman