05 Yukon xl Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitchell204

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here and new with the Yukon Denali platform. Very familiar with the Sierra/Silverado scene. So just picked up a 05 Yukon xl Denali but I have a new set off a old Silverado of lt285/70r17 tires. So my question is, will cranking the factory keys be enough or should I buy keys, next would be the whole autoride scenario what do I need to look out for etc. Thanks!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
New here and new with the Yukon Denali platform. Very familiar with the Sierra/Silverado scene. So just picked up a 05 Yukon xl Denali but I have a new set off a old Silverado of lt285/70r17 tires. So my question is, will cranking the factory keys be enough or should I buy keys, next would be the whole autoride scenario what do I need to look out for etc. Thanks!!

285/70/17 is only 32.7". Key crank should do the job.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The auto ride system is just for leveling the rear. If you hear the compressor running constantly there’s a problem with it or the lines or one of the shocks. Otherwise low maintenance. If you lift the truck get the relocation brackets. Some guys delete this system when it fails.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to this Forum.

My 07 Yukon XL Denali had the autoride system already removed before I purchased it used. I don't know why it was removed, but the coli springs suspension works just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk