05 Spindle Lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viv1d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to do a spindle lift on my 2005 2wd tahoe. I found the 3 in spindle I want and im doing the 2 in coil spring spacer in the back. My question is do I need wheel spacers in the front after instalation and which shocks should I get? (Mine are worn out) i heard I do not need an extended shock in the frnt but the back will. So if I could get a link of some good shocks I could use that would be great( im cheap btw)

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Btw im running 33 inch m16s on 16 inch stock rims

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No wheel spacer in front unless you want to. If anything, the rear needs it more. The shocks I'm not sure on in the front. I have a set of keys in the front too. I'm due for a new set, but I haven't decided what I want to get.

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen someone else go with this same setup, he used the Bilstein 5100's. He also used Z71 coil springs with a 1.5" spacer. I'm wanting to do all this to my Kon but I'm wondering if it'd have the same result with 2.5" spacers and stock springs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris