04 Tahoe 6.0 NV4500 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s time for me to sell my Tahoe to pay for other projects. It has a good strong 6.0 with some lightly worked 5.3 heads with ls6 valves and a small tsp 212/218 high lift cam. The transmission (manual 5 speed) is freshly rebuilt and the engine has maybe 10 or 15k miles on it since being freshened up. There’s no rust. It has power stop brakes all around and kyb mono max shocks. It’s pretty quick and it’ll pull a trailer very well. I’m asking $6500 obo.Tahoe Interior.jpeg Tahoe.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...It turns out a lot of people want a manual Tahoe. Maybe Chevy should have just made one of these.

As a hater of my 4-speed, I've considered many times swapping in a 5- or 6-speed manual! I'm thinking it'd be easier than a 6L80 swap. Congrats on a quick and painless sale, even if it's not sold yet cuz it sure as hell will be soon!

dyeaton1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s time for me to sell my Tahoe to pay for other projects. It has a good strong 6.0 with some lightly worked 5.3 heads with ls6 valves and a small tsp 212/218 high lift cam. The transmission (manual 5 speed) is freshly rebuilt and the engine has maybe 10 or 15k miles on it since being freshened up. There’s no rust. It has power stop brakes all around and kyb mono max shocks. It’s pretty quick and it’ll pull a trailer very well. I’m asking $6500 obo.View attachment 228320 View attachment 228321
Nice tahoe