03 yukon XL speedo question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
This is prolly a stupid question.. but I did a search and didnt really find the answer i was looking for..
I know there was a recall and everything for the speedo's going out but it was only up to like 70k

Well this girl I work with has an 03 Yukon XL w/ 95k. Everything on the cluster works except the speedo and the oil gauge. I know about the stepper motors going out on them, but she "THINKS" they were replaced not too long ago and just didnt work. Should I try replacing them for her to make sure thats it... or could it be something else for only those 2 gauges not working out of the whole cluster?

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had mine rebuilt (with the Escalade conversion) and it works great now. I don't think it would hurt to rebuild it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
skyl3rm

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
So prolly better just to send it off and get it rebuilt for 50, rather than try to replace those motors myself? I'll tell her..
Thanks man.

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 04 yukon xl denali and my mph and rpms dont work but sometimes after the bass hits it works for alil then stops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper