'03 Tahoe Ground locations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeSquirrel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased it and notice it had been modified, so I just cleaned all grounds, and I noticed that the security system was acting up wouldn’t stay started , moved the wires behind the glove box an it working , did notice some cut wires also ???

TahoeSquirrel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 203976 View attachment 203977 View attachment 203978 View attachment 203979
I’ve been investigating electrical issues of my own. I’m having issues with cruise control not working, and my power windows and locks in the passenger and rear doors.
BCM ground is located on underneath the drivers door towards the engine compartment. Also, if you look at some YouTube videos there is a small ground wire behind the motor that can cause all sorts of electrical issues. If you need any more info, I’d be happy to get that to you.
Thanks

TahoeSquirrel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a loose wire. Did you make any changes to your Tahoe before this started happening, or did it just start happening?
Reseated all grounds , no blinking cluster , but I opened the glove box then it started, so what wires are back there ? Oh noticed cut wires to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442