02 Tahoe died on my way to work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sniperwolfjs1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
02 Tahoe

Hey guys I need some ideas to help me out. Changed fuel pump about January, while driving to work today and it just died and won't start back up. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

sniperwolfjs1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everybody, just need a little help with this problem. I trying to figure out what's going on with my tahoe. I change fuel pump and filter around January of this year. Open to suggestions. Thanks

SLCHOE

ASE Master Certified + (L1)
Reaction score
Check for spark. If there's no spark, hook up a scanner and look for rpms while cranking. if no rpms, replace the crank sensor.

OP
OP
S

sniperwolfjs1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry about answering so late. Had to pull a double shift at work a couple of nights and couldn't get back to you who had answered. Fuel filter was change. Would turn key to on position and won't hear fuel pump come on. Any suggestions? Thanks

Jons2005tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Give it a shot of ether if it starts. It might be your fuelpump is bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand fuel pump did you use when changed out? Several threads on here recommending sticking with OEM Delco, cuz if you go with cheap autozone no name it can fail quick.