02 pesky full part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The transmission in my brothers 02 Escalade went so we're parting it out. The truck has about 129k on it and aside from some rust in the lower rear doors and rockers the truck is in good shape. The transmission lol ost 4th and reverse so would be good for a rebuild and if you want it I can get a good deal on it. All the typical Esky parts are there right now. If someone want to take the whole thing it's available just make an offer. Otherwise we're going to start stripping it in the next week. The truck is located in norwalk, ct about 20 mins from the ny border right off 95. Were going to try to sell locally so we dont have to ship. Smaller stuff we'd be willing to. Let me know what you need and make an offer.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
The transmission in my brothers 02 Escalade went so we're parting it out. The truck has about 129k on it and aside from some rust in the lower rear doors and rockers the truck is in good shape. The transmission lol ost 4th and reverse so would be good for a rebuild and if you want it I can get a good deal on it. All the typical Esky parts are there right now. If someone want to take the whole thing it's available just make an offer. Otherwise we're going to start stripping it in the next week. The truck is located in norwalk, ct about 20 mins from the ny border right off 95. Were going to try to sell locally so we dont have to ship. Smaller stuff we'd be willing to. Let me know what you need and make an offer.

Exterior/ interior colors? Shift lever?

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior is metallic beige/bronze. Interior is tan. Make an offer on parts. We'd rather sell it whole if possible though

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics. I need to build my shed before we strip this so he'd like to sell it as a whole. It's going to be a week or two until the shed is done. The wheel were swapped onto his new escalade so there's stock 04 esky wheels on it. 20200208_081604.jpg 20200208_081623.jpg

DEFL8ED

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If the EBCM is available and you are willing to ship? Please let me know a price to Boise, Idaho 83713. Need one for my 2002 Esky. Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne