01 yukon denali bose premium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sukitslowly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i want to use the factory wiring for my aftermarket 4 channel amp i just don't know where to find the plug

OP
OP
S

sukitslowly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
aftermarket stereo aftermarket speakers and amplifier just wanting to use the factory wiring

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call Crutchfield and explain what you are trying to accomplish, and they will spec and sell an adapter to you that will allow for a plug and play installation with no cutting or soldering, as well as preserve your steering wheel controls.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aftermarket stereo aftermarket speakers and amplifier just wanting to use the factory wiring
you just need a module then that connects the head unit and then you run your RCA's to the amp from the head unit and then amp output wires back up to the harness
there are a few diffrent brands out there pac, metra, etc
a pro tip
run your amp power wires down the left side and run your rca's and speaker wire down the right side, this prevents HUM-ground interference.
and use "shielded" RCA's they cost a little more but will be crucial to help prevent hum
otherwise...... you can end up doing it twice

a coat hanger wire works great for feeding the wires under the carpet

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to put this in the '01 model section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n