01 Hoe w/ 20s & 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sickblutahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bruce & McAllicaster quick question i have the same 6 inch fabtec lift but in 4wd im gonna do the ford keys and spacers did you guys have to lengthen anything or will i be ok with the suspension set up i have??

Last edited:
OP
OP
McAllister513

McAllister513

Reaction score
Bruce & McAllicaster quick question i have the same 6 inch fabtec lift but in 4wd im gonna do the ford keys and spacers did you guys have to lengthen anything or will i be ok with the suspension set up i have??

No you don't have to lengthen anything! Just put the keys in and crank it to wear you want it!

The only problem that I had with my Fabtech lift is that the shocks that came with the lift were to short after I cranked up the t-bars so I went with some Bilsteins but other than that I haven't had any problems!

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had a pro comp which is a full drop. Means u can crank more with better angles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700