01 Hoe w/ 20s & 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
McAllister513

McAllister513

Reaction score
Well guys I haven't update you fellas in a while! I recently got a AutoCal controller and tune and all I can say is WOW at the improvement that I got. Definitely something I would recommend to everyone. Also I am ordering my Cognito control arms this week and i'm pretty excited about that.

Here are some pictures I recently took of the hoe on the the mountain!!
photo13.gif
dfsadf.gif
adsf.gif
photo31.gif
photo11.gif
photo5_3.gif

Also decided to mold a monitor into where the cap player was. Here are some pics. First are with buttons on the screen then I decided to cover up the bottoms for a clean look.
photo3.gif
photo4-1.gif

OP
OP
McAllister513

McAllister513

Reaction score
looking good, like the monitor, man i would love to see what that thing could do in the mountains there with 4x4

I know right! After that trip i'm definitely putting a locker in when spring rolls around or maybe before that lol

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man.. its hard for me to say this.. but i think 20s and 37s might just look better than the 24/37s ... the lil extra tire seems to add too the truck a lil bit!

Good looking rig bud!

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quite a beast dude, to bad its not 4wd or you would definitely have a blast in some burly stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84