00-02 Double Din Conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can also get these, but they're $120 shipped via Fedex.

that's for charcoal, tan, or gray.

I can also get Escalade bezels, but they're more.

Also,

If you have an 03-06 Tahoe or Yukon and want to upgrade to a steering wheel with redundant audio controls and the DIC, I can also get that "kit" of the clockspring and steering wheel for $150 shipped.

Timmy

Last edited:

Nappy Boy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are these direct replacements that will not interfere with ash tray and 12v acc door?

OP
OP
Timmy

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not entirely sure. it's just the stock 03+ bezel and radio buckt

Jaxon1023

Reaction score
I'll have to send a pic. I just got my Tahoe and the interior looks tan but I think the trim is darker

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my bezel and the radio buckets from Timmy and what a great guy to do business with. As for the questions will it affect ash tray and cig lighters yes it will. My ash tray doesn't open and the cig lighter panel doesn't open all the way up. There is a video on you tube that shows someone making the necessary cuts in the panel which didn't look hard to do.

Look in the link it will show you pictures of the panel installed in my 2002 tahoe. I think Timmy said it came from a 2003.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37450&goto=newpost

Last edited by a moderator:

Hutch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased my bezel and the radio buckets from Timmy and what a great guy to do business with. As for the questions will it affect ash tray and cig lighters yes it will. My ash tray doesn't open and the cig lighter panel doesn't open all the way up. There is a video on you tube that shows someone making the necessary cuts in the panel which didn't look hard to do.

Look in the link it will show you pictures of the panel installed in my 2002 tahoe. I think Timmy said it came from a 2003.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37450&goto=newpost

What's the name for the color of your bezel? I need one in that shade!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goneracin

Latest posts