‘17 GMC Yukon Denali Mineral Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
VTHokieT

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s fun to mix it up and try different makes. I’m sure you’ll like the Denali...fun truck and that color looks great!

I blacked out my chrome and have considered a CAI but just can’t seem to pull the trigger. I think I’m nervous about it being too loud (I already have a borla exhaust).

Enjoy

Do you have a picture of yours blacked out? Is it Mineral Metallic? Would love to see it!

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s fun to mix it up and try different makes. I’m sure you’ll like the Denali...fun truck and that color looks great!

I blacked out my chrome and have considered a CAI but just can’t seem to pull the trigger. I think I’m nervous about it being too loud (I already have a borla exhaust).

Enjoy

Is your Borla the same version as is available through GM? Do you find it noticeably loud at highway speeds or does the noise canceling take care of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your Borla the same version as is available through GM? Do you find it noticeably loud at highway speeds or does the noise canceling take care of it?

It’s the GM. And no, on the highway it’s completely subdued. Stomp on it though and it wakes up. I love it and I’m not a super loud exhaust type of guy.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of yours blacked out? Is it Mineral Metallic? Would love to see it!

Here you go! It’s iridium. A little darker than mineral I think? This is when o also had done the lettering and belt line. It was a touch too much for me so it now has the belt and letting in original chrome. 2a835c60400df2aab0ebcf210535da6d.jpg

OP
OP
VTHokieT

VTHokieT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here you go! It’s iridium. A little darker than mineral I think? This is when o also had done the lettering and belt line. It was a touch too much for me so it now has the belt and letting in original chrome. 2a835c60400df2aab0ebcf210535da6d.jpg

Looks awesome!! My brother almost got that color but the numbers didn't work out. How did you black out the pieces - looks almost paint match in the photos!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks good @cardude2000 as far as the loudness on the cai.... i dont hear it on my ‘13 until you get on it and even then its not loud at all, i also deleted the resonater and i can carry on conversations no problem at all. Just my 2 cents.

Welcome, @VTHokieT your truck looks god as well. Many knowledgeable and good peeps around here. Good luck

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! My brother almost got that color but the numbers didn't work out. How did you black out the pieces - looks almost paint match in the photos!

Thanks! The chrome belt line and lettering was literally just rattle can plasti dip. The chrome around the windows I had wrapped with vinyl from a shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz