what should i change? steering/suspension wise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LoL ******* look like they are installed already. They look good, a bit too big for my taste though.

You might as well do stainless steel brake lines if you are doing the rotors/pads.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what exactly do i have to swap for the stainless steel lines? the whole entire brake line system throughout?

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ok, ill make sure to do that then, where do i get the peice for that??

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
You can pick them up at Kragen, just ask to see their Russell catalog and have them order it.
Or you can get them from SummitRacing and order a Baer big brake kit while you are it also.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit lol. I'd love to have some 26's or 28's but il never be able to afford them. Looks good though, even though id personally put on a 3" body lift.

Like everyone said, tie rods, idler & pitman, sway bars, ss brake lines, and of course GOOD pads. Then you should be golden.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
invest in brakes. I did 28s on a 3 inch lifted tahoe and man it didnt stop worth shit.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was actually contemplating the 3" body lift and seeing if it would make me clear everything with my front turning radius, (using adapters so the rims poke and hit the bumper and fender as of right now when i test fitted one)

only thing is i need to put all the rims on and see if i can fit the truck in the garage with the 3" lift i think its going to be close

whats a good brand or place to get a 3" body lift kit? and is it installable by me or one of my bodymen at work you think or should i have someone do it for me?

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

found this one and it says it comes with the front bumper brackets now wouldnt i need some for the rear bumper also to be lined up???

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/123.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia