what should i change? steering/suspension wise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its a good looking 28.. i dont know why people spew so much negativity about adapters.. just take the time to make sure you keep them tight.. the offset is a lil high for my taste (the ONE flaw to using adapters to make a wheel work that wasnt bought specifically for your vehicle) But it sounds like you got a sick ass deal and im sure it will turn a hell of a summer profit!!!

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, on the back they arent bad at all but with the 4x4 the front wheels poke out a little more than i like, but i cant complain once its all done and painted ill be happy with everything. hopefully within a month or two ill have it ready to get the interior redone!

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know about where youre at but here in FLA the bowlegged look sells better in the donk market anyway..

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw a donk w/ 30s on it the other day...he could barely make a left turn!

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
ok i have a question, lol i have not been following this all that much, did you swap from a 6 lug to an 8?

also, you know they dont stick out all that much, you could probably do a nice set of fender flares and make it fit fairly flush

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noooo its not that they are out tooo far... just from the perspective of a dude who like his stuff to tuck or be stanced.. they poke a lil much for me... but like i said.. the Donk market here LOVES that look..

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too be honest they dont poke that much at all, the rear poke maybe 1.5" out side of the top of the wheel well and the fronts poke maybe another 1" to 1.5" more due to the adapters

no i didnt do the conversion to 8 lug i bought adapters, i tryed everything to do the front i would have had to cut and weld on shit, nothing was interchangable from the 2500 or 3500 series trucks every measurement i took was totally off.

but im upgrading brakes and changing all the tierods/idlerarm/pitman arms ball joints and doing all the shocks

should have all that and the lift done this month, then ill see how ****** it is up here in chicago and decide if i want to paint over winter or not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts