Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
If you do a search, there's a GM person on here that'll send them for free. You have to pm them, but I don't remember who they are, lol--I'm old and forget alot!

It's @GM Customer Service
Although, they don't seem to have been replying as well lately. Send a PM with your email and VIN kindly requesting your build sheet. If they done get back, @Doubeleive has a live chat link you can ask for it from.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can get it faster, just go to the gm website, select chat, then for the subject choose "question about a vehicle I already own", then provide the representative your vin and they will provide you with the build sheet, they are open m-sat regular business hours, closed sundays.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get it faster, just go to the gm website, select chat, then for the subject choose "question about a vehicle I already own", then provide the representative your vin and they will provide you with the build sheet, they are open m-sat regular business hours, closed sundays.

Dang right it's faster. Had mine in 5 minutes after reading this.

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DUDE! That was super easy and fast!! Thanks :cheers:

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Drilling a hole in your interior to mount a switch is like getting a tattoo. It's not something you should do without much deliberation. But, it's an idea that has to come to you on it's own. I'm sure that one day, Tony will have a revelation and find the most perfect location for that switch.

So, Tony, that fenderwell gap about which you said "more on that later"- spill the beans, bub. :D
Switch is still hanging:D.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401