Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So is it an easy change out? I mean just swap the wheel out and the electricals. Or is it a complete column change out?
Would be good to have the mpg's in reach
Still trying to figure it out. I thought it was as simple as changing the clock spring, along with the steering wheel. Still unsure, I haven't been able to research more.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
From sitting so long because of the transmission issue, the battery was dead--not weak, DEAD. I jumped it and drove it around and it was fine. Might need it the next few days, supposed to get some snow, but an unknown, if any amount. Gotta try out my winter tires.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From sitting so long because of the transmission issue, the battery was dead--not weak, DEAD. I jumped it and drove it around and it was fine. Might need it the next few days, supposed to get some snow, but an unknown, if any amount. Gotta try out my winter tires.
My lawn tractor battery died. I charged it and it ran fine. Then it died again next time I went to use it. I went to charge it and it kept shorting out the charger. Battery was toast. It had a 2017 sticker on it so I got my money out of it. Put a new one in it today. All good. Changed the oil and filter nd air filter too. Took her for a ride up the power lines and just got back. she's happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts