The Family Truckster (my mod/build thread - 2012 Yukon Denali)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds awesome! Is that just cat back with the Corsa, or also with long tube headers?

Joe
Thanks man! Sorry for the delayed response dood, that is simply just the Corsa Sport (PN 14886) cat-back system.... factory manifolds, factory cats...
LOVE Corsa... only system I'll spring the extra cash for (would go a whole year without performance exhaust to save for Corsa). Had a Sport system on my 04 silverado SS and again on my 2012 silverado z71... Only other **** I've ever owned was a Spin Tech back in 2003ish on my built 89 IROC (bah!) and that sounded great, but for a daily, Corsa takes the cake in my opinion ..

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes nasty meaning it sounds badass. I love the way my truck sounds on a cold startup, I'd like to put a cam and maybe headers in the future. Keep up the great work

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Just read all ofthis and wow what I sleeper. I super want that radio, it looks so nice!

I'm originally from the Saginaw area would love to go for a ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71