The deed is done. Took out autoride, 2" lift, Bilstein 5100's and z71 coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AA1PR

Reaction score
nice looking rig

surprised you didnt add rear coil spacers while you were there or did I miss that

& for that autoride error disconnect the negative battery terminal & pull the RTD fuse under the hood, reconnect the - terminal & its gone

I too removed all my autoridecrap years back

OP
OP
owl_93

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put some 1.5" spacers in there. Just forgot to mention them

TommyR

Reaction score
Could you give us p#s for the bilsteins? Trying to dig thru their site and it's giving me a headache lol.

Also, are these the other parts you used? LINK

Sorry for the questions! Your truck is pretty much exactly how I want to do mine, and is budget friendly so :) Thanks!

willem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The deed is done. Took out autoride, 2" lift, Bilstein 5100's and z71 coils

Could you give us p#s for the bilsteins? Trying to dig thru their site and it's giving me a headache lol.

Also, are these the other parts you used? LINK

Sorry for the questions! Your truck is pretty much exactly how I want to do mine, and is budget friendly so :) Thanks!

You will find the part numbers on the first page.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70357

cain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good! Drove my Tahoe to work today and starting to really notice how bad the ride is (259k miles). Going to start looking into doing this since its no longer my DD. You have the exact stance I'm going for.

Chevy305

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Z71 coils if you're interested. Shoot me a PM

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed you over here from your newer thread. This is great, any other pics? That is exactly the "look"
I'm going for but with a 'burb.

OP
OP
owl_93

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed you over here from your newer thread. This is great, any other pics? That is exactly the "look"
I'm going for but with a 'burb.

Sorry about my messed up link, I was on mobile in class LOL. Glad you were able to track down the info you were looking for. I put together a short album of more recent pictures of my hoe for you here: http://imgur.com/a/1ZL1U

. I recently installed a CB radio with a 3' antenna on the back drivers side corner that I think looks sweet. I didn't include any pics of the install but you can find them in the "what did you do to your NBS tahoe today thread" over here:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...-nbs-gmt800-tahoe-yukon-today.12502/page-1028

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269