The deed is done. Took out autoride, 2" lift, Bilstein 5100's and z71 coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally got all my suspension parts put in my Hoe and got a new set of tires and wheels. I downsized my 20x8's to 16x8's and sized up my 275/55 AT tires to 285/75 MT tires.

2.5" front lift from new keys, and 2+" rear lift from z71 coils and 1.5" coil spacers. I couldn't be happier with the look and more importantly the ride.

Before:
eBPwbDw.jpg

After:
K8nR9Vw.jpg

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much more does those Z71 coils lift than the ordinary ones?

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It definitely has a different look. I like it! I've for my 5100s and z71 springs just laying in the garage waiting for me to install.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks mean now!

I didnt realize you were going with 16" wheels, I guess you didn't do the NNBS brake upgrade? IIRC those require 17" wheels

OP
OP
owl_93

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks mean now!

I didnt realize you were going with 16" wheels, I guess you didn't do the NNBS brake upgrade? IIRC those require 17" wheels
Yeah I didn't either until I was in the shop haha. Sizing down to 16's saved me about $100 on wheels and got me a little more sidewall and also knocked about $20 off of each tire. The guys at the shop recommended I stick with the NBS brakes because the added benefit of a little more surface area might not be worth the risk of the master cylinder not putting out an ample amount of pressure for the calipers. Oh well. The ride is a million times better than the blown autoride. Why the hell I didn't do this sooner I have no clue.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

OP
OP
owl_93

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much more does those Z71 coils lift than the ordinary ones?
Sorry missed this post on mobile. I believe the Z71 coils will lift the rear about another .5" maybe more. It was hard for me to tell due to replacing shocks and coils simultaneously and my coils being worn out. In any case, totally worth it

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android