Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The other day I ordered a new AC Delco trans dipstick tube by mistake and by the time I realized it, too late to cancel so it was delivered today. I started a return with Amazon and they said keep it and refunded my money. Anybody need a trans dipstick tube?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The other day I ordered a new AC Delco trans dipstick tube by mistake and by the time I realized it, too late to cancel so it was delivered today. I started a return with Amazon and they said keep it and refunded my money. Anybody need a trans dipstick tube?
Why can't I be that lucky. They always tell me to mail it back, where I have to pay shipping!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Then you might want to change the reason to "inaccurate website description" and they pay shipping.
I actually did that with the pigtail I ordered for the tps/throttle body. I still had to pay to send it back. Oh well. Next time I'll fight for it.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did those Dorman clamps work for you on the pass side rear? My back two are broken off flush with the manifold they look like a great idea till I do headers and maybe try dealing with them then if I can get a vice-grip on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did those Dorman clamps work for you on the pass side rear? My back two are broken off flush with the manifold they look like a great idea till I do headers and maybe try dealing with them then if I can get a vice-grip on them

Both passenger sides worked great. I couldn't get the driver rear installed, there's no room on mine between the firewall. Luckily no leak from that one though.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both passenger sides worked great. I couldn't get the driver rear installed, there's no room on mine between the firewall. Luckily no leak from that one though.

Thanks for the info just ordered it off Amazon that pass rear doesn't look too bad to do hopefully get it on this weekend

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info just ordered it off Amazon that pass rear doesn't look too bad to do hopefully get it on this weekend

Passenger rear is a piece of cake. The driver rear attaches with bolts into the back side of the cylinder head whwre there's no room to get the bolts started, at least on mine.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passenger rear is a piece of cake. The driver rear attaches with bolts into the back side of the cylinder head whwre there's no room to get the bolts started, at least on mine.

I think I'll replace the dipstick tube too due to it being a lil rusty, that you simply unbolt it pull out and pop the new one in? Any o-rings you need to replace?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia