Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at Katzkins in black for an interior upgrade for the Silverado. Looks like $570 will get me the whole Club Cab kit. Not a bad price for that kind of an upgrade plus it will be a nice wintertime project since I can bring the seats indoors to work on them. I'm not a fan of the stock cloth plus my dog will make a mess of it.

s-l500[1].jpg 6.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm looking at Katzkins in black for an interior upgrade for the Silverado. Looks like $570 will get me the whole Club Cab kit. Not a bad price for that kind of an upgrade plus it will be a nice wintertime project since I can bring the seats indoors to work on them.View attachment 187539
Katzkins make a quality product. I don't think it'll be too hard working on those seats.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammmnnn..I just looked up the brake pad replacement part numbers for my Wilwoods, out of curiosity just to see. I sure hope they don't need replacement for a long time. It probably didn't help that I bought the " Tactical Extreme" front kit but front pads are $265 list and the rears are $155 list. Ouch.
Holy crap... Gotta pay to play i guess

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered all the parts to do my own NNBS front brake upgrade, redo the rear breaks, and replace all six flex lines with stainless. As soon as I saw your post, I looked into the Motive bleeder, watched a few videos, and placed an order for one.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Where did you find the 2 lines for the center in the rear for jl4 active brakes?

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at Katzkins in black for an interior upgrade for the Silverado. Looks like $570 will get me the whole Club Cab kit. Not a bad price for that kind of an upgrade plus it will be a nice wintertime project since I can bring the seats indoors to work on them. I'm not a fan of the stock cloth plus my dog will make a mess of it.

View attachment 187539 View attachment 187540
Truck looks like a fun toy! Should be cool seeing what you do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperdadman