Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's his description:

Up for sale is my 2008 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab 1500 custom low rider with air ride. Truck has IPad integrated into the dash which controls all the audio. Has 2 sub woofers under rear seat and 2 amplifiers. Wheels are freshly powder coated black with new tires. Also has four new air bags in the suspension. Windows are tinted all around. Truck runs and looks great. It is a real head turner. Has Hid headlights and led lights throughout the truck. Has a custom made cover for the bed. Bed has a notch cover welded in and has a spray in bed liner. Roll pan installed on the back. Viper alarm system with remote start. Also has a very loud train horn installed to take care of those crazy drivers! Any questions please let me know. Looking to sell but not willing to give it away. So please bid what you think it is worth. May have few little imperfections but nothing major. Truck is for sale locally and auction may be cancelled at anytime. Happy bidding!!!!

See if this link works.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-/112642037512?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=HnWumNLDiDDyNBWfH%2FObpv%2FmG6w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Work truck? What center console? Guess it's an LS and he just palced an LTZ concolse in there.

Can't believe there's no suspension or notch pics. hopefully it's all decent. Need to post up ASAP so I can get ideas...

it's a 4-link in the rear.

Which four link? welded in, bolt in?

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice try on the sale though lol.

:lol2:

I posted that before even reading it was yours... hahahaha. Just saying that's the reason I have never liked all black rims. Can't tell if they're 17's or 26's either... They just disappear.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I got the new and improved front manual door lock bezels. It's the little things sometimes that make me happy. It always bugged me that they would constantly pop off and look like crap, it made it look like my door panels were falling apart. Not sure what year they incorporated these into the trucks but they sure work better. If you look at the 2 different parts next to each other you'll see they made one of the prongs longer so it would hook behind the panel and then the other ones snap in. It works way better. The old ones were even curved in where the clip was, making it worthless.

View attachment 180866 View attachment 180867 View attachment 180868 View attachment 180869
I need a part # for these! Having this problem myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401