NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Never satisfied as usual.....looking good buddy. A nice sunny daytime shot would really make us fap.

And I like these better tbh...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
You added a spoke to your wheels :Big Laugh:
6 spoke > 5 spoke :word:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:grd:
Standing by for pics but already looks sweet.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Exposed lugs > covered lugs

And thanks guys dropping the front and back down a half inch today will get pics after that
I thought you raised it .5 because it rode worse. Your dad's was riding good .5 higher or something like that? Am I thinking of someone else?

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What you do with the Texas wheels?
Put on my moms 2016 Tahoe

I thought you raised it .5 because it rode worse. Your dad's was riding good .5 higher or something like that? Am I thinking of someone else?
You are correct I did raise it up for a better ride, but tire size played a roll in that too (the 295/35/24s were banging the upper wheel well up front a lot and these nnbs silverado have tiny ass wheel well out back so was having the same issue there too). These new tires are smaller so it cleared up the room to go back down that half inch.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the story behind me getting these wheels: mom had my dad's 24" Tahoe ltz reps on her Tahoe and dad had the 22s from her Tahoe on his (he considered getting rid of his truck but didn't). He was able to actually trade those 22s for these tbss reps (ck161s is what he traded). Dad doesn't like chrome and really wanted his original wheels back. So since these tires were to small to run on a stock height vehicle I gave my mom my Texas editions, dad got his ltz reps back and I got these :)
IMG_4736.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4738.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65