NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna give my opinion on this look. I liked the Texas wheels way better than these. Tires are too short looking. Texas wheels look awesome on white. Let's see mom and dad's rides.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna give my opinion on this look. I liked the Texas wheels way better than these. Tires are too short looking. Texas wheels look awesome on white. Let's see mom and dad's rides.
I do agree with you on the tires. Not my first choice of size but they are brand new so gonna run them until I need new ones. I think there are a couple pics of dad's truck in the thread but I'll try and find one and get one of moms tahoe. It's white diamond too so the Texas editions look great on it

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Chrome is growing on me lately and i like these alot better for sure.

By not reading back 59 pages and having a horribly memory , have you ever thought about cm the lower part of the bumper instead of having the silver ?

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chrome is growing on me lately and i like these alot better for sure.

By not reading back 59 pages and having a horribly memory , have you ever thought about cm the lower part of the bumper instead of having the silver ?
Yes I have. Probably just gonna order a square of the vinyl I used on the rear bumper and wrap it. I think now I just want to color matched the bumper caps and silver piece leaving the grille and center bar chrome to tie in with the handles and wheels

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Truly never satisfied :lol2:

I can see a full color match in the future. :hmm:

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that gloss black full bumper assembly that could be painted but my brother is Need of a new bumper so might give that to him and just try and find some paintable caps

And that's why my name fits so well

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ooorrrrrr......give him your chromey and put the black on , after you ptm of course :rotflmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need opinions. Leave chrome smooth center caps or try to find some chrome center caps with a raised bowtie? If the raised ones any idea where I could find some??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons