NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Lol, good choice Cody. There are times when I wish I would have done things sooner or got something, but when you see your kiddos, that's goes away. Plus you are young, so if you start a family now, you can still have plenty of time to do stuff while you are in your fortys...

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pay those loans off first. Then square body, then kid. And I'm 100% serious. If you want a square body, do it before the kid. Otherwise it might be a while before you get one. Kids are not cheap.....

X2 really, get loans and most debt out of the way.... kids are very expensive

I can agree with that, but I'm ready for a family and a squarebody is something that wait awhile for me. The want will always be there but the need is not great.

Priorities, its good you have them, some kids today have no idea what that means.....

"I am truly tried of holding other people's kids and want nothing more than to hold my own."
That means you are ready....good for you

Being a dad is truly one of the greatest things in the world regardless of cost :) squarebody's will always be out there and for sale :)

^^^this is true...

Lol, good choice Cody. There are times when I wish I would have done things sooner or got something, but when you see your kiddos, that's goes away. Plus you are young, so if you start a family now, you can still have plenty of time to do stuff while you are in your fortys...

^^this..... have your family bud, then toys....

Im 44, got sick for about 2 years and missed 2 years of my kids growing up.... it Angers and saddens me that i missed that time with my kids, ill never be able to get it back....but i make up for it now and in the future (soon) next couple years i will be buying a squarebody pickup or k5 blazer so that we can work on it together...my oldest daughter likes them, my son loves wrenching on everything with me and my middle daughter will bring the music and cookies.....;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing new besides the driver side rear door handle deciding to break. The bolt hole broke from the handle itself. Handle still opens the door but pulls away from the truck when you do so. Got a replacement depo one ordered and it came in today. Should get it one in the next day or so.
IMG_4683.JPG

And a picture of it clean just cause
IMG_4693.JPG