Miscellanous GMT800 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04blacknali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still have the third brake light? Can I get a picture of tha t?gg and the base so i know what your talking about? Much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the third brake light? Can I get a picture of tha t?gg and the base so i know what your talking about? Much appreciated!

I no longer have the third brake light. I was gonna have it fixed via another member on here who fixes the leds in them. When he couldn't fix it he never shipped it back to me. Not so happy about that. I can put up a photo of the one that's on my truck.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It was fantastic. Teaching my dancers a couples dance that's being danced everywhere down off the mountain and it's such a fun dance! Love my wednesday night teach nights! Here what's on the box that the fogs came in.

View attachment 81468

I will look them up and see if I think i can make use of them... Have an idea. How about the model on the pioneer?

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@04blacknali , this is what I was referring to I have the esky third on my denali that's on the right of the pic and thr stock esky on the left of the pic has it, it's mounted at the top of the rear hatch glass attached to it.

20170424_182135.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hate to be a pest, but when you have a minute... What's the diameter of those fogs to the nearest 1/4" ish? Can't seem to find it online except the old "these don't fit your vehicle" lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo