Miscellanous GMT800 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the hatch off my 2006 yukon XL Denali. Swapped for an eksy hatch to make my esky third light fit properly. So I have the oem hatch chilling here. Gotta get it out of here asap. Any other members in the socal area want it? Will fit any NBS style yukon, yukon xl, Tahoe or suburban. 2006 so it's the style with out the rubber trim and small handle through glass, and the the long plastic trim piece across the top. Glass is in excellent condition, no scratching. The left side defrost tab is however broken. I bought the kit from frostfoghters but couldn't get it to bond and make the tab stick. Make me an offer if anyone is interested.

0904162120.jpg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still got That hatch sitting here. Much easier to fix the left side defroster tab with the hatch being off my,truck. Anyways I'd really like to get it out of here. Also I bought a set of fog lights so I could switch out the mounting bracket on the drivers side cuz my truck one broke. However the only ones I could find where an aftermarket halo and the bracket won't separate from the fog light. So I can't use them. Anyone want them? They do look pretty sick and they are brand new. I paid $35 for them if someone wants them I'd take $25 for them. I also have an extra esky third light sitting here and a base, but the base is a little beat up from the junkyard, only one side of leds work on the light. But either way I don't need them. Anyone interested? I also have a pioneer double din unit chillin here that I pulled when I bought my clarion unit. Can ship the fogs as well as esky light.

0921161043.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add in the last post I have set of steel 17 inch 6 lug SLT rims. brand new, never been used. A client sorta dumped them on me while he was moving and I have no use for them. Make an offer on those. And I have my orignal Denali front bumper fascia that I just swapped out. Its not in too bad of shape. A few scrapes and such but no major damage and it's still shaped perfect. I'm here in big bear city ca if you are close enough and want either.

0225161027_HDR.jpg

1474480933853-1683738652.jpg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The halo part has separate wires and I never got that far so I don't know exactly how bright it is but I'm assuming it's pretty similar to the halos in my headlights which are very bright.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still have the rear liftgate glass? im interested in it!
Yeah its just sitting here at home taking up space. Haha. The only reason it came off is because I swapped in an esky rear third tail light and the mod works much better with an esky hatch so that the mounting holes line up and the base can be properly secured to the hatch. Made the swap last summer and my Yukons hatch has been sitting here ever since. It's in good shape and both defrost tabs are intact and the defrost was in working order when I pulled it from my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26