Miscellanous GMT800 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeanPaul

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah its just sitting here at home taking up space. Haha. The only reason it came off is because I swapped in an esky rear third tail light and the mod works much better with an esky hatch so that the mounting holes line up and the base can be properly secured to the hatch. Made the swap last summer and my Yukons hatch has been sitting here ever since. It's in good shape and both defrost tabs are intact and the defrost was in working order when I pulled it from my truck.

How much are you looking to get for it?
Im looking to replace my rear liftgate glass since the glass on mine came off the hinges and theres really no way to fix it other than just replacing the whole glass since the hinges come glued to the glass. Im holding it in place at the moment with some tie downs lol, ugly temporary fix but it has to do haha.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are you looking to get for it?
Im looking to replace my rear liftgate glass since the glass on mine came off the hinges and theres really no way to fix it other than just replacing the whole glass since the hinges come glued to the glass. Im holding it in place at the moment with some tie downs lol, ugly temporary fix but it has to do haha.
Make me an offer!I just want it gone! Haha.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Of course @HiHoeSilver has the same idea as me

I was wondering if those fit in the Z71 fog lamp location, is it the same as the Denali Fascia ones?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Of course @HiHoeSilver has the same idea as me

I was wondering if those fit in the Z71 fog lamp location, is it the same as the Denali Fascia ones?

Oh geez... Here we go, lol! Wait....... How do you know what my idea is?! Or was it your idea? My brain hurts now, @jarydM. Can you please stop stomping around in there!?

:okay2:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
How much to ship the bumper cover to alaska ? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne