MadDog's 02 Tahoe LT "Bertha" build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Great progress man, truck looks really good. What do you have going on in the appliqué department? I think you should go with some color-matched smoothies. I wouldn't change the front bumper either, i like it how it is now, and oh yeah, with a 6 bar mod on the roof rack lol.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Great progress man, truck looks really good. What do you have going on in the appliqué department? I think you should go with some color-matched smoothies. I wouldn't change the front bumper either, i like it how it is now, and oh yeah, with a 6 bar mod on the roof rack lol.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

lol I bought a set of cross bars from my buddy, I just haven't taken them off his truck yet. And I want the smooth caps, but I think it'd look good in black, I feel like colormatched appliqués are more for lowered trucks

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threw this on today, I'm getting pumped for the lift and tires :D:D:D
View attachment 82247 View attachment 82248

What light bar is that? Do you have a link? How do you like the light output from it?

How did the leveling kit go in? Was it much of a pain?
How does it ride with the leveling kit and bilsteins? I was looking at getting the rough country leveling kit but wanted better shocks than they offered. This had me intrigued when I saw it of going the way you did with separate shocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907