MadDog's 02 Tahoe LT "Bertha" build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh crap just as I feared. Just like the ****** addict burying their kit under the dirt in the bathroom planter. I knew it would rear it's ugly little head some day. At least it wasn't a huge Flowmaster sticker like I thought it would be this time. Glad to see you put that one away for now, Mad Dog.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh crap just as I feared. Just like the ****** addict burying their kit under the dirt in the bathroom planter. I knew it would rear it's ugly little head some day. At least it wasn't a huge Flowmaster sticker like I thought it would be this time. Glad to see you put that one away for now, Mad Dog.
Just curious how you know this red??????bathroom plantersssss.....hmmmmm

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I actually already pulled the front stickers off. Gonna replace them with some black military-style American flags. Might take off and redo the 4x4 stickers because they're slightly crooked. I did finally level both mirrors though, so that's nice. Might get some wheel spacers because I'm rubbing in the rear but for the most part I'm pretty much done, cosmetically

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts