Frame paint..what do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i never saw the rustoleum primer..but i bought the Rustoleum Profesional semi-gloss paint. do i need both? of course it started to rain here today..but the snow melted.lol. so i wait til tomorrow..

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well i washed it real good and have 1 can into it right now, it looks good(for my purpose) i just want to slow rust.THIS IS A HUNTING RIG!! i still need another can.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
little picture of the wheel well and part of the frame

Attachments

• Truck 4-18-09 010.jpg
    Truck 4-18-09 010.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 100

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rustoleum for sure. I have found that the "brushed on" paint seems to last longer than the spray. I just clean and paint a small section at a time. Not much masking needed when using a brush. :)

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Rustoleum rubberized undercoating in a spray. $4 @ Wally-world. Semi-gloss and a decent texture.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
this is forsure the first thing i do to the Denali when its out next spring!! looks like a whole different ride! RUSTOLEUM is soo good. bet i reaised the price of this rig by 1000$ eazy!! i touched up the whole truck..bumper to bumper and the paint matched the faded 95 black so good.ill have a pic in a day or two. overcast and trying to rain.!! SERIOUS THO BEST 18$ I HAVE EVER SPENT!! A MUST DO FOR ALL!!

3-lot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck btw, its looking more and more that mines gotta go up as well. As soon as i can get the little maintance shit taking care of (joys of buying used), I may be getting the frame cleaned up too.

hoserty

Reaction score
por 15 if you can find it locally it is a rust inhibitor paint made for undercoating cars i have you it on a ton of restorations and the stuff is pretty much indestructible here is a link for it

http://www.por15.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sailfl

Latest posts