found New keys!! MAXX Cam 2 Leveling Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this!

1998 CHEVROLET TAHOE Suspension MAXX Cam 2 Leveling Kits SMX-MC2

What is the story??

spx-smx-mc2_w.jpg

This what the site info:

Brand:Suspension Maxx
Manufacturer's Part Number:SMX-MC2
Part Type:Suspension Lift Kits
Product Line:Suspension MAXX Cam 2 Leveling Kits
Summit Racing Part Number:SPX-SMX-MC2

Primary Front Lift Component:Torsion bar key
Front Shocks/Struts Included:No
Rear Shocks/Struts Included:No
Brake Lines Included:No
Hardware Included:No
Quantity:Sold as a pair.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Tired of that low front-end look? Need more ground clearance? Got a 4x4 and it looks like a 2WD? Then you need one of these Suspension MAXX Cam 2 leveling kits. MAXX Cams, Suspension MAXX's patent-pending adjustable torsion bar levers, add suspension travel and level the front. MAXX Cams are innovative 2-piece adjustable torsion bar suspension levers which, when calibrated, can compensate for torsion bar fatigue, allowing you to choose the profile needed to level the front with the rear.

The price -- $224.96 -- wow

Last edited:

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
waste of money IMO

just crank up the factory keys for free and get the same results

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, well try I am thinking of 1 inch front only because the rear leafs are noisy and I need to add something between them wich well rise the rear so I need to level it right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

dhg4dragon8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not worth 224.96.
but i would be care full about over doing factory keys. one hard bump and boom. buying a new set of torsion bars

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those keys. See signature for result

Wow so you are the one who have the coolest 2dr around nice!

I see you added few things too so why you chosen this keys over crank?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry, my sense of humor is a bit dry.

I have stock keys in both my trucks. I use Rough country to lift my suburban and Cepek on the Tahoe.

My factory keys, as many people will be happy to inform you will (typically unless the bars are shot) allow you to crank to level and well beyond. however this will add a ton of stress to the front end.

Best advice for a 2" lift is a body lift or crank those stock keys and see where it gets you

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, my sense of humor is a bit dry.

I have stock keys in both my trucks. I use Rough country to lift my suburban and Cepek on the Tahoe.

My factory keys, as many people will be happy to inform you will (typically unless the bars are shot) allow you to crank to level and well beyond. however this will add a ton of stress to the front end.

Best advice for a 2" lift is a body lift or crank those stock keys and see where it gets you

It's fine non taken,

Hmm I didn't like the body lift to be honest but i am afraid of the stress on the front ends and at the same time with sand I really need the lift especially when I am offroading with the FJ group!! (Most of them already 3inch higher than stock) and I can see how I have the advantage of the torque (the V8 vs the V6) but I keep getting stuck!!! I need more clearance,

Again thanks for the help

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk