Rear Lift Options (with air leveling)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcook0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, new to forum. Seeking help with a solution to raise Yukon XL Denali rear ride height about 2 inches.

I recently replaced all 4 struts with non-magnetic options and installed the Xineering OBD bypass for MagneRide delete.
The result (beyond a significantly improved ride quality), is my front end's ride height sits about 2 inches higher than the rear end. Looks ridiculous.
I expected the Fox 2.0 struts to raise the front end an inch or two, which I thought would simply level the ride height from the factory rake.

I purchased an Autel scanner with a special function to trim the suspension position sensor height (ride height trim procedure), but I'm being told this procedure will not raise the rear end.
Could I simply jack up the rear end, then execute the ride height trim procedure?

I've also looked at rear lift kits - the lift "pucks" all say they're NOT compatible with air-leveling shocks.

I'm open to ideas or maybe something obvious that I'm overlooking(?). Thanks!
Rear Shocks: ACDelco air shocks (non magnetic)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo