Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, you got a link to the G4’s you got?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G5’s have like a sharp crease down the side that matches the sharp edge of the esky appliqués, G4’s are more rounded, to match the rounded appliqués of the tahoe & yukon.
I was reading his write up in the esky third mod to his suburban and saw his comment on the tails and the difference. Lol. I’m educated now! :D

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading his write up in the esky third mod to his suburban and saw his comment on the tails and the difference. Lol. I’m educated now! :D
Im kinda veering away from the escalade look, just wanna enhance & embrace the denali look.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@kwOH

Revotech on eBay
http://stores.ebay.com/revotec/_i.html?_nkw=g4+led+tail+lights+gm&submit=Search&_sid=4234281

His store has been mentioned on TYF many times as a good seller. That link will take you to his store and the G4s. I got lucky and found mine on eBay by a private seller, lightly used for $90 shipped. Got lucky and they have worked great since March 2017.

I am happy with the look and keeping the rounded G4s and appliqués. The crown jewel is still that fully modded Esky 3rd. Silly for sure that they were not OEM.

Even with all the Escalades and Denalis rolling around here, mine is the only one I have seen with that mod.

Love it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won’t do that, the full LED is how all nnbs’s should have came.
I still don’t understand why gm did away with the full across led on the esky third. The NBS esky went all the way across, I don’t understand why they didn’t just continue into the 2007 model doing it. Lame. Definitely the mod to do if you have a 2007+!

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
@kwOH

Revotech on eBay
http://stores.ebay.com/revotec/_i.html?_nkw=g4+led+tail+lights+gm&submit=Search&_sid=4234281

His store has been mentioned on TYF many times as a good seller. That link will take you to his store and the G4s. I got lucky and found mine on eBay by a private seller, lightly used for $90 shipped. Got lucky and they have worked great since March 2017.

I am happy with the look and keeping the rounded G4s and appliqués. The crown jewel is still that fully modded Esky 3rd. Silly for sure that they were not OEM.

Even with all the Escalades and Denalis rolling around here, mine is the only one I have seen with that mod.

Love it.
In your opinion hows the G4s and rounded appliqués look with the esky third?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645