Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just using your pic as a reference to that angle of view...
Ok. But he was asking specifically for thr rounded tails 3/4 view. I didnt know they made the rounded g4's. I would have taken that option and save a few hundred and just bought the converted 3rd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. But he was asking specifically for thr rounded tails 3/4 view. I didnt know they made the rounded g4's. I would have taken that option and save a few hundred and just bought the converted 3rd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was asking..... and just used your pic to reference the angle....I have esky appliqués and g5’s now, just looking to switch it up, feel like the rounded is more denali specific.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blows my mind how many little details like the two sets of esky lights, on these trucks! But it’s those little details that make your guys’ trucks stand out!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her for the first time in weeks on Saturday. Lots of rain and time away for work. It was filthy. Not like you northern guys and the snow and salt, but dirty for me in Florida. Then the wife decided to road trip across Alligator Alley to Naples for the day with the kids, grandparents and 2 dogs. The floor mats were full of sand with paw and nose prints everywhere as well as bugs plastered across the front.

Saturday morning, she got another full wash, tires scrubbed, floor mats scrubbed again, vacuumed again and the interior fully wiped down. The leather needs to be attended to, but ran out of time as we needed to get a new dishwasher, which failed before Christmas. Drove 10 miles to buy it, had to drive back past my house another 5 miles to pick it up at the warehouse, then raced home before the skies unloaded with rain.

Got the dishwasher home and ready to install it, but.... (the necessary 90 degree 3/4 NPT to 1/2 supply fitting was not included in the package. You have to go buy it yourself. So I had to run to the local plumbing shop and thankfully these guys carry everything and know what they are talking about. They already helped me draw out my re-plumbed tankless hot water heater that also died before Christmas.

Then it rained...but she still looks good.

IMG_9193.jpg

This stuff works in place of a full polish when you just need to clean and shine the chrome up a bit, but don't have time to go full detail. The truck is still looking good from the full detail I did before Hurricane Irma in September, but the wheels were not popping, especially since I had not been able to wash her in a few weeks.

I sprayed it on and wiped it off and you can see it cut the grime and leaves a good sparkle behind. I hit it yesterday and then again this morning before leaving as there was some grime from driving around and the tire shine that had not dried enough. Just another quick and easy product. Of course the Flitz cream (blue) or liquid (green) is great for polishing and soft enough to not scratch chrome.
pACE3-4938242_alternate62_enh-z6.jpg

Also had 2 Range AFM device hiccups. One happened to myself and one to the wife. The truck went into limp mode with limited power on the accelerator. The Range was not lit up, so had to unplug the device, plug it back in, start the truck and once it acquired and lit up, all was good. Only 3 times over the course of the year that has happened. Not sure why? Maybe needs an update or just gets confused and won't communicate with the truck and needs a reset.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get an old pic laptop for $60 like I did.

@Rocket Man
Thx man. I do remember you getting a cheap PC on eBay IIRC.

Any complaints/input regarding the AutoCal?

The cool part is that the one AutoCal (both licenses) will cover both trucks since I had the Tahoe personally by Justin.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have done my tunes any other way. It's very nice to be able to send data to them and have a tune emailed back to me. And with all the mods I've done to my engine they've tuned it about 6 times so far. Plus I just had them send me another tune for my winter tires so my speedo is correct. Then when I put my 26's back on I can install the summer tune and the speedo gets corrected back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018