Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But the newer ones have the automatic shutoff voltage thing just for that reason. So even if you leave a dome light on it cuts power when battery voltage drops so you can start it in the morning....so maybe your battery is shot foss...believe me, my kids leave tge lights onbin tge back all the time, then when you get in there are no lights on and as soon as you key on they go on...ask me how i know....
My 2006 has this as well. If I leave them on after 10 minutes my truck will automatically kill them.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neighbor stopped me while walking the dog the other day and said that I had the shiniest trucks in the neighborhood. Lol I said yes and a whole lot detailing makes them that way. Was pretty stoked that someone noticed that hard work to keep them looking so good.

Took this photo just randomly one afternoon.

IMG_8172.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Neighbor stopped me while walking the dog the other day and said that I had the shiniest trucks in the neighborhood. Lol I said yes and a whole lot detailing makes them that way. Was pretty stoked that someone noticed that hard work to keep them looking so good.

Took this photo just randomly one afternoon.

View attachment 186956
Looks like a suburban xl lol.
Yesterday I went to my local paint supply shop, a new guy that works there asked if i just painted my tahoe. I chuckled and said no, just hours of paint correction.
That's why we do it. To let others enjoy too. Anyone and everyone likes a shiny car , I don't care who you are.
(Now read my sig)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Suburban got some extra love today as well.

A full wash, mats sprayed off, vacuum and a fresh coat of Collinite’s 845 Insulator Wax all over. And she is still smooth from the recent detail before the hurricane.

Wish the wife lol ahem would keep it a bit more tidy inside, but with the kids and now the grandparents arriving tomorrow for the next 2 months,that is not going to be the case. Lol grrr

She needed to use the truck today while I was applying the 845 so I chased her off into the work rental Suburban. C’mon woman!

50020C39-19D0-485C-93A9-2AE6B9DAD716.jpeg

0FBAFFF5-ECDE-4FC9-97DE-ECEB0892FE67.jpeg

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Collinite 845 is fantastic, and your vehicles certainly serve as proof.

Top notch, brother

Thanks man. I have tried other stuff for that final protection coat, but always circle back around to the 845.

It just works so well IMHO.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I have tried other stuff for that final protection coat, but always circle back around to the 845.

It just works so well IMHO.

Yes, indeed.

It's so easy and yet it yields the deepest, most lasting coat.

Magic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n