Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Came out great , those spots were definitely visible against the white. If only he hit the hitch cover instead 3 inches over you could've just sent that into your paint guy lol:confused:

Be ok with 2 coats white primer and 2 coats clear for less build up for a little less sanding.
That's some extra work for sure , i wouldve used touch up paint marker and blended it myself. But either way it's taken care of and looking much better:waytogo:

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys. Not too bad.

Touch up pen would have been good, however I already had the WDT 2-part rattle cans, since it takes the base coat followed by the ground coat and finally clear coat to work.

A challenging color to blend for sure and thankfully a small spot only. But glad I could put it back to solid.

Will sand and polish out and move on.

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish my paint ski,ls were on point with you cuz then I could tackle all the little spots on my front bumper! Lol. Work looks good man! That suburban is so sharp looking!
Funny how every state is different. Tickets for front windows tinted can be a major PITA. I've never tinted my fronts any any of the vehicles I've had, although I'm considering doing them on the Denali just a slight bit darker just to keep the heat down, but staying low key enough with the tint to not get a ticket for it. We don't have vehicle inspections here in California to renew our tags. At least none that I've ever had to go through. I just have to smog my truck every other year, which is the even years for me since my truck is a 2006 in order to renew my tags. And as long as my CEL isn't light up it'll pass. Which I've never had any of my vehicles not pass. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons